- Data Controller
in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ; AGM SPECIAL MAKİNE SAN. AND FOREIGN TRADE. A.Ş. within the scope described in this Clarification Text.
- For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data collected by the company may be processed for the purposes specified in the table below and for similar purposes within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698:
|Security||Managing emergency management processes, ensuring physical space security, creating and tracking visitor records, ensuring the security of movable property and resources, ensuring the security of data controller operations|
|Audit and Law||Conducting activities in accordance with the legislation, informing authorized persons/institutions and organizations, conducting internal audit/investigation/intelligence activities, following and executing legal affairs, ensuring the security of company campuses and/or facilities, ensuring the security of company fixtures and/or resources|
|Request & Complaint Corporate Communication||Execution of communication activities, follow-up of requests/complaints, execution of advertisement/campaign/promotion processes|
|Operation||Organization and event management, management of relations with business partners and/or suppliers, planning and execution of sales processes of products and/or services, execution of contract processes, planning and/or execution of business continuity activities, execution of customer relations management processes, planning and execution of accommodation activities. execution of financial and accounting works, carrying out risk management of credit processes, executing company/product/service loyalty processes, executing goods and services production and operation processes, executing activities for customer satisfaction, executing supply chain management processes, executing storage and archiving activities, management activities, planning and execution of business activities, conducting training activities, conducting assignment processes|
c – To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
Your collected personal data; In line with the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, our business partners, shareholders, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons or organizations and third parties, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698, limited to the purposes specified in this Clarification Text. can be transferred and processed domestically.
Your personal data will not be transferred abroad.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in physical and/or electronic environments based on legal reasons such as the necessity of personal data processing for the fulfillment of the legal obligation by the Company, the establishment or performance of the contract, the publicizing of the data owner or the legitimate interest of our Company, and in accordance with (b) and (c) of this Clarification Text. ) is processed as specified in paragraph. In the absence of one or more of these legal reasons, your personal data is collected based on your explicit consent.
- Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company, the Company will finalize your request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the Company. In this context, personal data owners have the following rights:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 and requesting the notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, he/she has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
the necessary information to identify you in order to use your above-mentioned rights and your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVK Law No. 6698 ; You can personally send documents identifying your identity to our company, through a notary public or by other methods specified in the Law No. 6698.